Phoenix Legends Cabin Trip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question...

3 posters

Go down

Question... Empty Question...

Post  Ipomoea Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 am

Cim. Why is your name "Cim with belly"?

Did you dump Rene and start seeing Peter Belli instead? And will you two will join the cabin trip as a couple and therefore your username is "Cim with Belli"?

Or did you just start drinking a lot of beer and therefore gained a beer belly lately? And you are so proud of it, that you had to name yourself Cim with belly?

Or something else is the reason..?

Ipomoea

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Question... Empty Re: Question...

Post  Escherichia Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Within her womb she is carrying the immortal progeny of the unholy alliance between herself and Rene.
This child shall possess gaming skills of which the world has never seen the like - nor shall it ever again!

Escherichia

Antal indlæg : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Cim with belly Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Hehehe indeed, the plan is to spawn the next generation's SC2 champion on the 7th of November Smile In preparation for this, my bellybutton is currently working on turning inside-out, and I'm attempting to gain half a kilo each week. Also, I haven't had a beer since freaking march, and René won't let me eat liquorice.

So no Peter Belli I'm afraid... I hope I didn't disappoint you?
Cim with belly
Cim with belly

Antal indlæg : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ipomoea Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Well, it would be pretty cool to have Peter Belli joining the cabin trip, but on the other hand, haven't seen Rene for at while and I actually look forward to see him. So all in all Im not disappointed.

..and you are pregnant? affraid (<-- not like in "I'm affraid of the outcome", but more like "omg, its crazy! congratulations!!")
That's really nice! So much congratulations to you two! Im really looking forward to see you again. Smile

Btw, do you have any nicknames for the child yet? If not, may I suggest "little Gruul"? Like a fast growing clumsy monkey bumbing around in a little too small cave, while knocking the walls and creating a lot of disturbance.

Ipomoea

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Cim with belly Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:17 pm

That's an eerily fitting nickname Ipo ^^ I can't wait to see you either, I'm so happy you're joining for the cabin Very Happy And in the best team as well Wink

The most used nickname between me and René is Pandetussen (long story) and between me and Staffy she goes under the name Lillbajsen (not so long story).

Now if you excuse me, I have to go google peter belli...
Cim with belly
Cim with belly

Antal indlæg : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum