Phoenix Legends Cabin Trip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip!

+3
Cim with belly
Aiten
Valkyl
7 posters

Go down

Fun stuff during thursday and friday

Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_lcap29%Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_lcap43%Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_lcap28%Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 4 ]
Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_lcap0%Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! Empty Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip!

Post  Valkyl Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:31 pm

EDIT: bah, I don't know why I can't make the poll public so maybe you should just write what you're up for in a reply Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! Confused0024 (SESSI, help Sad )

Since many of you are arriving in Copenhagen thursday and early friday we wanna see how many would be interessted in some fun around the town. We'll try and arrange things like a canal tour in the city and other fun stuff and combine a bit of sightseeing and super hanging out-ness german

Since we're meeting up quite late on the friday we have most of the day to do stuff. And then maybe retire to Sagi's around 16ish to change into costumes and all that jazz.
But yeah, maybe sightseeing stuff on thursday and then brunch (your hangover needs bacon puke ) and games in the park on the friday, but we'll figure it out later on...

So how many are interested in joining us??

XOXO XOXO XOXO
Valkyl
Valkyl

Antal indlæg : 30
Geografisk sted : Copenhagen

Back to top Go down

Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! Empty Re: Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip!

Post  Aiten Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 pm

All of the Brits are arriving on Thursday so we would be up for joining Smile

Aiten

Antal indlæg : 6

Back to top Go down

Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip! Empty Re: Thursday and friday before the Cabin trip!

Post  Cim with belly Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I'll be a zeppelin on two legs by that time, and to make sure I don't fall over due to exhaustion during the cabin trip itself, I should probably take it real easy during the days before and after.

But one little brunch couldn't hurt, right ^^ Damn, I can't wait to see everyone again!! Great idea Anne!
Cim with belly
Cim with belly

Antal indlæg : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sessifet Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:25 am

I'm having the Friday of, so I'm definitely up for some fun Thursday evening. But I'm going to the cabin early Friday morning, so I can't join for any fun there, and probably shouldn't be to drunk on the Thurday (yeah right)
Sessifet
Sessifet

Antal indlæg : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincevince Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 am

How is this even a question. Of course we're in Very Happy can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait just 2 more weeks!!

Vincevince

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightbeast Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 pm

mmmmm brunch Very Happy I'm up for anything when arriving thursday evening.
I might be abit tired/worn after a long day with work and travel etc Witch

laughing pumpkin
Nightbeast
Nightbeast

Antal indlæg : 18
Geografisk sted : I mostly hang out at cold, dark and creppy places.

Back to top Go down

Post  Escherichia Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 am

I might be up for something on Thursday and perhaps even Friday. Smile
Are there any specific plans yet?

Escherichia

Antal indlæg : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down